Two Tropical Homes with Ocean View in the Forested Hills Above Uvita
If you are a buyer looking for a rental compound close to attractions or are looking for a full-time residence with an option to rent out another home on-site to generate an income in Costa Rica, this property is for you. This 2.86 property is conveniently located only 5 minutes from downtown Uvita and offers 2 stand-alone tropical homes nestled inside of green forested setting. The homes are located far enough apart in order to offer complete privacy from each other.
The main home (built in 2006) has a traditional tropical design with 2 bedrooms on the ground floor, an open terrace off of the kitchen/living rooms, and a huge master bedroom on the top floor with a private balcony with an ocean view of the world famous Whales Tail at Marino Ballena National Park below. The setting is private and ensconced in nature where you can relax by the pool or watch monkeys and toucans from the rainforest viewing platform.
The 2nd home (built in 2018) has a clean and modern design with ample use of glass and steel. This home offers a 2 car garage & storage bodega on the ground floor plus 2 bedrooms / 2 baths on the top floor with a covered balcony perched high in the forest canopy.
- Rent the main home and live in the guest home (Huge rental potential)
- Beautiful outdoor entertaining spaces
- Great location 5 minutes from Uvita and the beaches of Marino Ballena National Park
- Brand new stainless steel appliances
- New floor tiles in the main home
- Turnkey furnished and move-in-ready
- Refinished custom wood furniture and cabinetry
- Alarm with video surveillance system
- Electric gate with remote access
- Seller financing available
Contact a Costa Rica Real Estate Service Pro for More Information