Five Properties in Alfombra Community with Freshwater Sources
Minutes from the main highway of Tinamastes lies this collection of unique properties in the mountain valley neighborhood of Alfombra. The location allows for comfortable access with an undisturbed quaintness. The community consists of eight properties of which three have already been sold.
With each property consisting of one hectare or more, they are individually spacious enough to build on and have plenty of room for an estate. On the other hand, after visiting the collection of properties, one can envision the endless possibilities for a shared community. This location has all of the essentials for this type of development including freshwater sources, lush forest, ideal climate, and fertile soil. The mountain views from this community are breathtaking and add greatly to the scene of soft hills and beautiful greenery that the properties offer. The private feel of the fenced community and front gate add to the comfort afforded by the cooler mountain climate. Additionally, each property has its own fencing and metal gate.
Each property has its own respective right of way. At the end of the community’s road sits a two-story gazebo style Rancho that is perched above the community’s main river and water source. This public road and Rancho site is accessible to all of the property owners.
Property #4- 2.47 acres- $80,000
- Excellent view of impressive mountain valleys.
- Bordered by a small stream.
- The entire property is gently sloped.
Property #5- 2.47 acres- $55,000
- Has a stream going through a portion of the property.
- Vegetation and trees are present in the area of the stream.
- Potential additional building area on the other side of the stream.
- It has its own bordering road.
Property #6- 3.75 acres- SOLD
- Horse stable is located at the corner of the property bordering property #5.
- Similar to #5 in terms of the stream with forest bordering on one side.
- More of a gently sloped property.
Property #7- 2.86 acres- $60,000- SOLD
- Fantastic stream flowing crossing through near the property line.
- Two spacious building areas.
- Impressive mountain views.
Property #8- 3.07 acres- $60,000
- A great mix of flatter building areas and wooded areas, with a thick forest bordering.
- Forest is the site of the larger river that borders this property and supplies water to the community.
- Wide variety of beautiful and tall trees offering shaded areas.
Alfombra- Beautiful Mountain Town with Character and Potential
Alfombra is home to a variety of different property types, boutique hotels, coffee farms, and an eclectic group of residents. Supermarkets, schools, restaurants, and the local favorite “plaza de futbol” (soccer complex) can all be reached within minutes. The lively community of Tinamastes is on display weekly at the organic farmer’s market, a useful opportunity to share in the experiences and products of local farmers and craftsmen. From Alfombra, all of the important shopping and city amenities are just 20 minutes away in the city of San Isidro.
Lastly, but certainly not least, are the awe-inspiring beaches and coastlines of the Pacific ocean, starting with Dominical just 20 minutes from the properties.