- Single Family
Ocean View Home with a Prime Location in Escaleras of Dominical
This home was designed to complement the beautiful setting of the property. The views are dynamic and will provide a different scene depending on your location. As you traverse the wrap-around balcony, you will enjoy a lush green forested setting highlighted by a manicured lawn, mature trees that tower into the sky, a freshwater creek that flows next to the house, and during a decent rain, an ornamental man-made creek made from native stone found on the property creates a gentle waterfall cascade that forms in front of the home, flows out through the garden, and feeds back into the natural creek.
Lounging by the pool offers a different experience with a beautiful blue ocean view framed by the rainforest. From the balcony's elevated vantage point (20' above ground), you are literally at eye level with the rainforest canopy, allowing you to watch toucans and other exotic Costa Rican wildlife from eye level. Toucans, monkeys, and sloths are common visitors as they traverse through a natural wildlife corridor of majestic trees growing along the creek. The breezes flowing up from the beach are cool and refreshing. Go inside the home, open the sliding glass doors, let the cool mountain breeze flow throughout, and enjoy ocean and forest views simultaneously.
This home truly has a great open feel to it with a grand room highlighted with 18' vaulted ceilings, an elegant kitchen with full granite slab counters/backsplash, and a huge entertaining space. Framing the grand room is a guest bedroom and a master suite on each side. The two master bedrooms are identical and feature ensuite baths, ocean views, walk-in closets, and sliding doors for direct pool access. The two guest bedrooms share a large full bath that is also accessible from the entertaining space. This home has private gated parking, and this ocean-view area offers expansion opportunities as well.
- Seller Financing: Up to a 50% Loan is available from the current owner for qualified buyers - Contact us for more information or to present an offer.
- High Efficiency and Low Maintenance Construction: 2021/2022
- 4 Bedrooms / 3 Baths
- Beautiful Ocean View
- Neighboring Ocean View Building Site with Underground Water / Electric Services Pre-Installed for Construction
- Large Entertaining Space with Sliding Doors that Completely Open the Home from Front to Back Allowing the Breeze to Flow Throughout
- Over 1,200 sf of covered outdoor living space including a 300 sf covered yoga deck overlooking the forested creek area
- Saltwater Infinity Edge Pool with a High-Efficiency, Variable Speed Pool Pump
- Wrap-around Deck Constructed of Coralina Stone and Teak Wood
- Natural Travertine Stone Flooring
- Custom-made Wood Doors, Windows, Cabinets, and Ceilings made of Teak, Cenizaro, Laurel, and Cedar
- Natural Clay Tile Roof with Metal Sub-Roof Plus an additional 3″ of Insulation for Climate Control and Sound Proofing (4 Layers Total)
- Green Zone with Huge Native Trees Bordering a Freshwater Creek
- Ample Wildlife Sightings: Sloths, Monkeys, Toucans, and more
- Super High-Efficiency Air Conditioning Units 23-26 SEER Rating (Low Electric Bill)
- Electronic Gated Entry with Battery Backup
- Solar H20 System (Surgical Grade Stainless Steel)
- Artesian Well
- Ornamental Drainage System with Seasonal Cascading Water Feature
- Eco-Friendly Water Treatment System That Produces Environmentally Safe Waste Water That Is Suitable for Irrigation
If you are interested in increasing the size of your property, a neighboring home on 1/2 acre is available. A fantastic option for guests, to live in while renting out this home for income, or to create more options for a larger development. For more information, please click the link below for more information.
Contact a Costa Rica Real Estate Service Professional for More Information
- Property ID: PROP-120295
- Price: $1,190,000
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Year Built: 2022
- Property Type: Single Family
- Property Status: For Sale
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Pool: Yes
No properties found at the moment.