Multiple Properties in San Buenas with Ocean and Mountain Views
These four properties located in San Buenas, right by San Buenas Golf Course, have unique views of the mountains and ocean. The ocean views are of Tortuga Bay, a popular spot to watch various species of baby sea turtles be released into the ocean during the months March-October. The opportunities are truly endless with this listing–purchase all four properties and create your own compound, or purchase one or two properties to create the main house and guest house with potential rental income,
All properties have their own roads and road easements. With mountain access from each property, you can have an adventure-filled day without leaving your property. Each property is surrounded by old forests, so wildlife sightings will be frequent.
Property #1 $150,000 – 12.35 acres
- This property sits right above the main highway and has a big ocean view as well as a view of the San Buenas Golf Course. You can also see Tortuga Reserve and Isla Garza, which is where various baby sea turtle species are released into the ocean throughout the months of March-December.
- This property is adjacent to an old-growth forest, which could fill your days with exploring unofficial hiking trails and watching for wildlife. You will own the land up to the highway.
- Electric service is connected to the property, and an ASADA water supply is located on the highway.
Property #2 $90,000 – 14.57 acres
- This property has a window ocean view and cool mountain breezes. It is located deeper into the jungle and has a large home building site.
- Public road and bridge access. The bridge is rustic but very sturdy with an all-metal frame.
- There is no electricity connected to the property, but it is on the main highway and could easily be routed up to the property. An application for spring concession was started in April 2019.
- Seller is willing to sell Properties #1 and #2 together for the price of $200,000. This would solve the lack of water and electricity to Property #2.
Property #3 $125,000 – 8.64 acres
- This property has not been graded out, but the seller is willing to complete that for you. With the property being graded, you could have a sizeable ocean view lot!
- Electric and ASADA water is not connected to the property but can be easily routed from the highway to the property. This property is primarily flat and has great plantel potential. You will own the land up to the highway.
Property #4 $150,000 – 11.86 acres
- The topography of the property is gently sloped and can be leveled out to create a sizeable building site with a large ocean view.
- Public roads with two main entrances to the property off the main road that creates a natural roundabout.
- Electric and ASADA water is not connected to the property but can be easily routed from the highway to the property.
- Seller is willing to sell Properties #3 and #4 together for the price of $220,000.
San Buenas Is a Peaceful and Relaxing Escape from Paradise
These affordable ocean view properties are perfect for someone who is seeking a quiet and peaceful environment, but with all of the amenities of a tourist hotspot. San Buenas is home to the only golf course in Southern Costa Rica, San Buenas Golf Course. But if golf isn't your forte, then perhaps just relaxing on your property with the epic views, wild rainforest setting, and cool mountain breezes.
With each lot having a beautiful oceanview, you don't have to leave your property to get your saltwater fix. San Buenas is also close to The Hospital of Osa in Cortez. Any daily amenities you may need are accessible in Ojochal, the nearest village, and known as the culinary capital of southern Costa Rica. Ojochal is home to many ex-pats and golf enthusiasts.