Majestic Farm in the Mountains Above Uvita with Waterfall and Ocean Views
Cloistered in the coastal mountain range above the growing beach town of Uvita awaits this rare gem of a property. Spanning an expansive 102.5 acres, land parcels of this size are becoming challenging to find due to the current amount of development in the South Pacific Zone.
Cool breezy temperatures are what you can expect year-round at an elevation of approximately 1700 ft above sea level. The strategic location provides direct access to the town of Uvita and the city of San Isidro de El General through scenic mountain roads.
The property is bordered by a large river with a stunning waterfall providing a peaceful natural soundtrack of flowing water. Approximately 50 acres of the property are dedicated to the FIFO forest conservation system for which you will receive carbon credits, and as a bonus, you receive a yearly conservation paycheck from the government. This leaves a total of approximately 53 acres to be dedicated to development or agriculture. Copious amounts of mature fruit trees along with the conservation land and natural water features attract local wildlife in droves.
Public Road and River Frontage without Building Restrictions
Enjoy complete project freedom without development restrictions courtesy of ample public road frontage. Several natural building sites are ready to be easily prepared for construction. Marvel at picturesque mountain and ocean views of Marino Ballena National Park and its crown jewel, the famous Whale Tail rock formation.
This farm is a perfect location for someone looking to build a boutique hotel or subdivide to generate a generous return on investment. Another feasible option would be to develop a conservation-focused community for like-minded individuals. Whether you wish to bathe in the pristine waters of Marino Ballena National Park or discover tropical jungle adventure, the South Pacific Zone of Costa Rica is easily becoming a premiere vacation destination for international tourists.
• Convenient location above the growing beach town of Uvita with many goods and services. the property location is above the Uvita beaches and the Marino Ballena National Park
• Quick and easy access to the growing city of Perez Zeledon/San Isidro on the inland side of the farm location. Perez Zeledon/San Isidro is the largest city in the Southern Pacific Zone of Costa Rica.
• Large generous acreage size of 102.5 acres is hard to find now with all the current development in the southern coastal region
• Borders a public road with no restrictions for development.
• Borders a large and strong year-round flowing river.
• Has a majestic waterfall bordering the property
• Has stunning ocean views, Whales Tail views, and majestic primary forest mountain views.
• Nice cooler elevated climate with nice breezes.
• Several building site locations
• Has part of acreage in the FIFO conservation system of Costa Rica where you get paid carbon credits for forest conservation and preservation.
• Abundant wildlife of all species in a very biodiverse area that Costa Rica has to offer.
• Perfect for a boutique hotel, building several houses/structures, development, conservation, self-sustainable permaculture, etc. as the property has no restrictions with development.
• Contains many mature fruit trees.
• The river frontage below is plentiful. The survey is available on the exact amount of river frontage and public road frontage.
We invite you to set up a property visit and tour at your earliest convenience, so you don’t miss out on one of the few large tracts of land still available for purchase above the Uvita beach areas.