Lot with Dynamic Diamante Falls View Ready for Construction in San Salvador
Perched gently above the main road of San Salvador with nearly 360 degrees of magnificent views, including the Diamante Waterfall, this property has a spacious lot ready for construction. The property features the following attributes:
- Stunning view of Costa Rica's tallest waterfall, Diamante Falls
- Vibrant flower bushels of yellow, purple, red, and pink that greatly compliment the surrounding views
- Includes an organic space with a greenhouse and fruit and vegetable producing plants
- Fruit tree inventory reads like a cafe's smoothie list and includes mamonchino, orange, papaya, limon, and jack fruit
- Fencing around property including natural borders of ornamental plants
- Perfect vantage point for the surrounding rolling mountain valleys with a slight ocean view to the west
- All utilities available, including water from ASADA authority
San Salvador: The Perfect Mountain Town
As for the location, San Salvador offers a unique opportunity to enjoy the cool mountain climate in a community with schools and stores offering living essentials. Save on heating and air conditioning while enjoying refreshing breezes and cool nights at an altitude above 2,000ft. The area includes local families and foreign transplants looking to live harmoniously in one of Costa Rica’s most breathtaking settings. A soccer field where people gather on Sundays from the whole region is less than a minute away.
Fifteen minutes from the main highway and the town of Tinamastes, you have the advantage of being just ten minutes away from one of the areas biggest attractions: Nauyaca Falls. Tinamastes is an important community focal point, some fifteen minutes from the property and is home to the area’s most popular organic farmer’s market. This weekly event offers the chance to connect with vendors offering fresh produce and other local products. The metropolitan city of San Isidro, twenty-five minutes from Tinamastes, is your source for all city amenities. Dominical and the beaches of the South Pacific coast are just 15 minutes from Tinamastes. The surfer town offers a variety of restaurants, world class surf, and another energetic community to experience. Going through alternate roads through the mountains, you can reach the beaches in just twenty minutes from the property.
Contact a Costa Rica Real Estate Service Pro for More Information