Finely Crafted Home With Guest Cabin Above Uvita’s Whale's Tale
This 2,754 square foot luxury home is crafted with exotic woods and luxurious architecture throughout. Located next door to the area’s most exclusive hotel (Kura Boutique Hotel) and sharing an identical view, this unique home has it all: Spectacular views, perfect privacy, manicured gardens, infinity pool, year-round sunsets over the Pacific, and one of the best views you will find of the Whale’s Tail and Ballena Islands.
The first thing you will notice about this home – besides the view – is the craftsmanship of the woodwork and other finishings and furnishings. While it is common in Costa Rica to find some furniture and kitchen cabinets built from exotic wood, everything in this home is crafted top to bottom with fine woods and ceramics that create the warmest ambiance.
The property features sturdily built concrete construction, ample indoor and outdoor living space and a guest cabin with full kitchen for extra guests or a caretaker. With an unbelievable ocean view and a great location above the town of Uvita, this home has all of the elements for a great income producing vacation rental.
- 3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom Main Home
- Separate living and dining rooms
- Living room opens to the covered porch for a seamless indoor-outdoor flow
- Spacious Kitchen with large island
- Outside shower
- Medium sized infinity pool with a dual pumping system
- Upstairs living room with study
- Large master bedroom with ensuite closet, bathroom, and porch just off the upstairs living room
- Large guest room with ensuite closet and bathroom just off the upstairs living room
- Guest cabin with full kitchen, bathroom and efficiency bedroom living room setup
- Large flat lot with huge trees, fruit trees, and surrounded by jungle
Contact a Costa Rica Real Estate Service Professional for More Information