Fertile Land With Dramatic Valley Views And River Frontage

Over 1 Kilometer Of River Frontage With Excellent Swimming and Fishing

Near the small town of El Aguila, in the fertile hills south of San Isidro, you will find this fast stretch of farmland encompassing 60 Acres of paradise. The property has huge valley and river views, sweeping hillsides currently devoted to the cultivation of many various crops, and over 1 KM of river frontage. The river that borders the farm is El Rio Aguila. It is a big river perfect for swimming and fishing. There is a large, flat beach area by the river which winds it's way around the lowlands of the farm.

Fertile Land Under Cultivation With 30% As A Forest Reserve

Currently about 70% of the land is used for agriculture and the other 30% is a forest reserve. There is abundant wildlife along the water corridor. Approximately 20% of the land is comprised of flat areas on the ridge line and by the river and 80% is steeper farming land. The property is situated at 2,500 feet above sea level where cool refreshing breezes circulate all day long.

Peaceful Country Setting Accessed By Well Maintained Gravel Roads

A 4×4 vehicle is needed to access the farm but the travel is all on good gravel roads. The property is only 5 km off the asphalt. The small town of El Aguila is a short 5-minute drive for all basic goods and schools. The property is located about 20 minutes south of the town of Pejeballe and 1 hour south of the city of San Isidro.

Ideal Property For Development Of A Sustainable Community or Upscale Ranch

There are 6 building sites for homes all with great views of the valley below. Electricity is currently only 300 meters away. The drinking water source is a private spring. This property would be perfect for the development of an upscale ranch, a sustainable community or an Eco Retreat.

This property offers one of a kind sweeping valley views, river frontage, and a private spring for drinking water on an established farm all for a very reasonable price. Properties like this sell quickly and do not become available very often. Do not let this opportunity slip away.

Contact A Costa Rica Real Estate Service Professional For More Information

© 2023 - Costa Rica Real Estate Service Dominical - Privacy Policy - Google+

The Southern Pacific Costa Rica Real Estate Specialists In Dominical

Call for a consultation: 011-506-2787-0226 (USA)