New Photos Of Home Construction Added
Brand New Beach Homes Ready to Build in Uvita
You couldn't ask for a better location and at this price, it's simply incredible! Located just steps (350 meters) from the Marino Ballena National Park and Beaches we are happy to introduce Villa Del Sol Beachside Community. Utilizing green / Eco friendly concepts in energy and water conservation.
Own An Affordable Home Steps From the Beach On Fully Titled Land
The Villa De Sol concept is pure and simple. Affordable beach side residences enhanced by thoughtful landscaping designs along with spacious green zones, breezeways and streams all just a short walk to the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Fully Titled land with underground electric, security and public water sources already in place.
A finished home here has a lot to offer and guaranteed rental performance. When you ask someone on vacation why they are here for 5 – 7 days, the answer is always to visit the beach.That is why these homes in Villas Del Sol will rent so well. They offer everything a vacationer wants, convenience , access to the restaurants and shopping and the beach. No 4×4's required. No long mountain drives to go down, visit the beach, go back up the mountain home , shower and back down the mountain for a nice dinner out. Villas Del Sol makes for an easy, comfortable vacation rental experience.
Quality Craftsmanship Inside and Out
The house is luxury built, using the ultimate in top of line construction to North American standards with all solid concrete and steel construction.
- Exotic hardwood Teak ceilings and exposed hardwood Mahogany ceiling rafters inside and out
- Kitchen and bath granite counter tops
- All custom cabinetry and doors are hand made by professional craftsman using exotic tropical hardwoods. No particle board or plywood
- 2 bedroom 2 full bath with top of the line fixtures
- Spanish tile throughout
- Air Conditioning in both bedrooms
- Heavy gauge Spanish tile "teja" design metal roofing panels
- Custom concrete paver driveway entry
- Outdoor "after beach" shower