Recent $62,000 Reduction In Asking Price
104 Acres of Ocean View Pasture Above Uvita
This Farm Is a Must See! 104 Acres / 42 Hectares of rolling pasture and intertwined creeks and jungle that lead to an extraordinary view. The farm actually reaches the upper most part of the ridge above the beaches of Uvita.
An incredible breeze meets you at the top and mind-blowing jungle and ocean views lay down below. The view is difficult to illustrate with only words. The pasture areas that roll behind offer gorgeous views of the Talamanca mountains to the East and rolling pasture that seem limitless.
- Electric along the entire perimeter
- 3 year round streams
- ROAD REPAIRED TO UVITA BY MUNICIPALIDAD STARTING NEXT MONTH. 15 minutes to Uvita. This is now the major route that is a short cut from Uvita to San Isidro
- Electric on the road down to Uvita
- Marino Ballena Whale's Tail view
- Easily segregated due to long frontage on public road with electric
- 42 Ha total, an 25 open rolling pasture
- Good neighbor (Chema): www.casatordesillas.co.cr
- Easily developed
- Great access to San Isidro. Socorro is 10 minutes and San Rafael and Paved road is 15 minutes
- Easy access to the beach
- Good for estate on the ocean view ridge with development on the rest of the property